TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday 3 May 2012

You wanna talk about life...Here you go

Assalammualaikum to my life....How are you?? Yeah I'm fine....What are you doing....Oh well I'm blogging....Do you think anyone will read the craps you did?? Hemmm I don't mind about that....Your face has no emotion at all....Why you want me to show all my teeth...hahaha no no...its okay...now go on..talk about life dude...



Hemmm yesterday the result JPA scholarship offer came out....And I am one of thousands peeps who not qualified....hahaha I do feel worse about that....but after 5 minutes I felt nothing because I never put a mountain of hopes for that....Plus my qualification is not enough...But I would like to say congratulation to my buddy NUR HANNAN.....you really deserve for it...Make it work friend....I'll always pray for you....



Okay lets forget about that.....Now I want to confess about what I felt about those peeps who are really so in the politics....I feel sick to read all of their emotional status that they update every single minute....And I can't really stand on it.....So I take a cruel option to UNFRIEND all those jerks.....Its really sucks to see your profile picture with the badge of the BERSIH campaign....And all your comment is all about politics....And I am annoyed to watch the picture that you shared to influence people....And to prevent my newsfeed full with your post....I just unfriend you guys....hahahahahha



Frankly I never disagree with BERSIH 3.0....because the campaign fight for JUSTICE in PRU13...But what I see inside you guys....You guys fight for the sake of your PARTY to win in the PRU13.....And what make me fully sick is....all those pictures and status that you shared just want to humiliate others....All about how the people in the party corrupted or     
spreading the nude video about them.....And you will always right in whatever you say and no compromise....hahaha see you just obsess or "TAKSUB" only.....



Hahaha forget about those things to because I have nothing to do with you guys....Lalalala now I'm hoping for the best for my UPU...But like I said last time where ever I'll go...I'll got nothing if I never work hard for it...I really wanna a new phone now....I want the BLACKBERRY...haha too demanding...but still hoping.....Oke actually I dunno what to write more...Nothing fun happened recently.....bye3

1 comment:

  1. oke ada nama aku! hahaha :)
    thnks my beloved pren~ hihi
    tapi hg still tak reti eja nama aku! how dare! hahaha..just joking. all da besh for u too my pren!.. XD

    ReplyDelete