TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Me And my current life ^^

Assalammualaikum my life....Wow my blog is dusty messy...It been a months without any update...HAHAHA now I feel like to write.....Hows your life guys?? Hopefully all of you had play the best role in this glorious month....Ramadhan Al-Mubarak...InsyaAllah..

How is my life?? Hemmm just good...not bad...cool...Everything went so fast..My life here fascinated by my sweet and lovely friends....They take me as I am...I know that I'm kinda different or in another fit term "WEIRDO" Hahahaha... We shared a lot of things and so many laugh...We used to do crazy things and sometimes silly things...sleeping together in the lecturer hall...or capturing the beautiful pose of sleeping beauty....Hahaha we went through the homework train and settle down everything together... I might be missing my high school friends....but you girls had cure it...Thanks a lot...I felt so sad that we only be together for 1 years.... Hopefully we will remain as a best friends until the end of the world....I just wanna shout out that...I LOVE YOU GIRLS...hahaha

How about my studies?? Hemmm I think its okay...but now I need to pull out the trigger and warm up the engine...My test marks are not bad but still need a mammoth improvement... But I think I can coupe with it...From my own sincere opinion...I am a slow learner...I need to accelerate my pace to catch up the train....But don't worry peeps...I dare to move and grab the highest star....I really don't wanna disgrace my parents...They are putting a mountain hopes on me.....Mom dad...I'm trying =D

Whats bothering my mind now is about myself...Its so mind boggling to think about this....A crisis that turn me upside down....I want to be a better person in the sight of ALLAH...but I kept redundant the mistakes or sins....My soul felt so terrible...this is of course due to my alms in the form of rice who attracted to kindness and hate badness...I don't know how to constant myself...Sometimes I felt so rechargeable but sometimes it just so dry...What I do to make myself a better Muslim...?? I just keep doing a routine that will never improve my iman or taqwa...I full fill my day with laugh..songs and foods...But my soul cried for its food...And I just ignore it....pity me...



Oh ALLAH please lead me to your JANNAH....I know I need to seek the key by myself...But I really need your guidance....Now I need to purify my dark side heart...And its never too late to change....To those who read my blog....I beg some mercy from you guys to pray for me....Pray that I will really change to be a better person.....AMIN...

Oke see ya' 

No comments:

Post a Comment